01. After another stupidly long stint of no blogging, I’m looking forward to dedicating a bit of time to my blog again. I want to thank the people who still are actually following me still because I am fully aware it can be painful. There will hopefully be some really cool content coming over the next couple of months so bear with me whilst I get back into the swing of things.
02. At the end of the month, my boyfriend and I are off on a USA adventure. We’ll be flying out to Boston are splitting our time between Boston and New York. As it’s a two-week trip, it’s the longest holiday I’ve had in years and I’m just so excited. Although I have visited both cities before, there’s still so much to see so if you have any recommendations of places to visit, things to do and -most importantly- places to eat, I’d love to hear them.
03. So far, 2016 has been the year of the no-makeup-makeup. My daily routine has been cut down to the bare minimum and I’m digging it. There’ll be a post on the less is more look soon.
04. Living in the family home has its perks but I do really miss having my own space so towards the end of last year, I decided to give my bedroom a makeover. I decluttered and painted the whole room top to bottom, bought a new bookshelf and desk, made a DIY wire mesh notice board and it all feels like it’s coming together. Again, there’ll be a full post heading your way soon.
05. I’ve discovered I have a penchant for plain and simple jewellery lately and again would love to hear your favourite brands. My must-haves are this necklace from Minoux at Anomie and these rings from Topshop.
I hope everyone is good!